Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just a little Sunset.



In May I did "Sunset Boulevard" at Pioneer Theatre Company.  This was a significant show for me, because it was the first full professional contract I have done in 6 years.  So, it was big deal for me, being my first foray back into the professional theater industry in a long time.  I had such a great time, and our cast was amazing!  I was in the ensemble, and it was the best ensemble show.  I had enough to do that I didn't get bored, but not so much that I was stressed out during the show.  I loved everyone I worked with!  It was seriously so fun, and so fulfilling, to perform with that caliber of people and production again.  Pioneer was great to work for, and I hope to do it again soon.


Two guys that I became good friends with, Eric Jackson and Ben Eackley.  Love them!
Guess who's photo idea this was??
"A Little Suffering"
One of my FAVORITE people, Jeff Stevens.

I was one of the "Harem Girls."  With me are Theresa Bramwell and Sara Kae Childs.


2 comments:

  1. aaaaaannnd we're back. missed you. ;) and so glad you've been performing again. it needed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you posted this a month ago, but this makes me so happy. I miss you girlie!

    ReplyDelete