Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Has Sprung (Finally)!

Spring!  I love Spring.  I am so happy it is finally coming around, and it has really just happened in the last week.  I love the parks here.  They seem like a small oasis in the middle of the city.  Especially Central Park.  I also love that as I am in the middle of some great park, I can still see buildings in the distance.  Kind of like two worlds coming together. 

So I just needed to share my joy of the new Spring with a few pics from the last week.  Most of these are from Central Park on my ramblings, but I have one from Bryant Park too.

Bryant Park, 6th Ave/42 St.

 Central Park last Monday, and below, Central Park yesterday while out with my friend Melanie.


 I went on a walk today back to Central Park, but to a different area closer to midtown.  I was not the only one with such a brilliant idea.









 I feel like I have seen this bridge in so many movies.  Geeked out a little bit.


Yep, with today being so beautiful in the park, it was the kind of day that makes me wish I had a boyfriend to enjoy it with, or that my parents were here so I could show them, or both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment