Sunday, October 13, 2013

Look Mom! I Made Some Friends!

Last month there was a church singles activity at Six Flags in New Jersey.  Now, you may think that would be counter productive, since there was not a great time or place to have everyone meet up and mingle with each other.  In the dating sense, maybe it was counter productive.  But, no biggie.  It was really fun and a total success in my opinion, because I hung out all day with some good friends, and some new friends. 

I MADE FRIENDS!

Mom would be so proud.  I played nicely and everything.  And ate funnel cake. 

This may have been so scary that I closed my eyes the WHOLE TIME.  Are you looking at drop??  Terrifying.

A different roller coaster later in the day, before:

After: 


By the end of the day, Mel was done.   Done with the rides, and done with being my accidental twin, AGAIN.  Sheesh. 

But I still had a good lunge left in me. Naturally.



No comments:

Post a Comment