Sunday, May 26, 2013

Utah Trip, Week One

NYC---->Mapleton---->St. George---->Mapleton---->Denver----->NYC

My trip home was awesome!  So busy.  Busy Bee, I was.  For real.  So I am not even going to try and recap in detail.  Here are some pics:

Family, ah, family. 

Jen and Kelly.  Niece and Cousin that I love dearly.

This girl is going on a mission to Brazil soon.  And we match.

Hooray for Riding women!  And family dinners on Sundays!

Megan and Rachel with their older cousin.  Love them.

There is something about old friends, friends you have had for so long, that you know so well, that can't ever be replaced.
Rob is demonstrating his feelings about our current conversation.

Rob, Courtney, Amanda, Chad, and Melissa

Of course, a picture of Spring:


And of my pedicured feet with Emily.  That happened.




 Then the sisters came to town for Women's Conference.  It was so fun to be together!

Only at Women's Conference would you need a sign like this.

Big hair sighting!

Mom, Carolynn and me.  Doin' the selfie.


Sometimes you have to take dumb pics with your friends at WC.

And sometimes you do service, even when you don't want to. 

Suuuper long lines.  Who was speaking, anyway??


And, another shout out to Spring in Utah. 
Week One: Complete.  Nailed it.

2 comments:

  1. This post fills me with joy--and a little guilt too, that I have been so bad about posting about my UT trip. Alas. Soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete