Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sometimes You Watch a Movie on a Boat.


 

Apparently, the USS Intrepid hosts movie nights throughout the summer.  So, for the first time in my life, I saw Jaws.
 I was surprised by how good it was, honestly.  I really enjoyed it, and was totally freaked out a few times.  I hate scary movies, but this was a good amount of scary without being too much.  So, you know, I watched a movie.  On the flight deck of the USS Intrepid.  With this view.  No biggie. 


Then, on the way home, we discovered a spa just for superheroes.  New York City: filling the needs of all people.

I think I really like summer in NYC.  Except for the hot, muggy part.

What?

1 comment:

  1. You do know Tim is scarred for life because his mom took him to see Jaws when he was the tender age of 7?! It's a good thing he wasn't watching in from a boat... !

    ReplyDelete