Sunday, January 19, 2014

My New York December. (Or in Other Words, Looking Back At My Holidays, Part Two)




There really is no better place to be for the Christmas season besides New York City.  I am enamored by it.  The city and/or different companies go all out, over the top with decorations on 5th Ave, 6th Ave, Times Square, Bryant Park, Columbus Circle, and of course, don't forget the Rockefeller Tree.  There are celebrations, large and small, and just a general feeling of well-being.  Enamored.






Bryant Park



Some swanky party I worked at.  Good food. (Priorities)



I loved my little tree!


Park Ave.

And then sometimes Porridge the dog in Pippin wears my ear muffs.  It's fine.



  As do boys that I might meet on the train.  Don't worry about it.

Service projecting it up at KMart.  And then there is the ward Christmas party, with the Primary kids performing the Nativity.  Classic.



An ornament my sweet Visiting Teacher made. 

Feeling festive in my green cord leggings.  Don't judge.


Having a night in with one my best boys, Jeffrey Scott.  He's the greatest.
And with that, off to Utah to celebrate with family, sing at a gala, and play in Utah for two weeks!

1 comment:

  1. OK, remembering with some sorrow that it was a year ago December I was slated to come with Tim to visit you and see all these great sites. Darn that strep throat that took hold of Tristan and kept me home! One of these days… PS So glad you have such great friends to celebrate with!

    ReplyDelete