Monday, May 5, 2014

Easter

So, Easter happened at some point this spring.  It was kind of a crazy day for me, so I didn't get the time I wanted to really reflect on the Savior.  But I read the accounts in the scriptures of the last week of His life, and I am just so thankful for Him.  So thankful. 
 
This year I discovered a tradition in NYC called the NYC Egghunt.  Companies all over the city sponsor huge egg art pieces to be made and "hidden" all over the city.  One day I was at The Rockefeller Center temping, and on my lunch break got to see all of these:
 









Along with a little bit of spring finally making an appearance, I was happy and alive with spring fever...
 
 
And of course, there is the candy.  I can't believe I didn't take some pictures of my Reeses' Peanut Butter Cup Eggs, but those definitely happened.  And these. 
 
I feel like there is about a 6 month time span of the year when I am just a mess.  Starting at Halloween, through the holidays, then Valentine's Day, then my birthday, then Easter, there is not really an end to the treats and candy opportunities.  Just in time for swim suit season....that's always a good moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment