Monday, May 19, 2014

A Video Scavenger Hunt For Brook's Birthday

My friend Brook had a birthday a few weeks ago, and she organized a big video scavenger hunt throughout the city.  We got on teams, and she gave us a list of things we could do to earn points, like get someone to serenade us, or ask a bunch of people, on camera, who the Chief Justice of the United States is (nobody knew).  It was crazy, and super fun.  We went to Stardust Diner and got our friend Ryan, who is a server there, to sing to Brook on video.  The restaurant is a singing waiter restaurant anyway, and he has not shame, so he took our camera and went to work.  Priceless. 


It was a competition, of course, and my team totally won.  Because we were awesome.  But some people might be surprised to hear that I was not the most forthcoming on talking to strangers on the street. (Total actor stereotype that I refuse to play into).  I get weird and shy, true story.  That deficiency in me was totally made up for by Mel and Amy.  They were amazing at just talking to anyone.  Must be a Return Missionary thing.  Or just a no-boundaries thing...but don't worry, when it came time to dance like an idiot in the middle of the subway station to some guy's DJ stand, I was your girl.  Another true story.  And yes, there is video evidence.


Brook.  I like her, and I think I will keep her.  (She's on the right in the pic below).



 

No comments:

Post a Comment