Sunday, June 8, 2014

Just Some Things That I Like.

I like the view of my city from the rooftop of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
 
I like my friend Erin Wilson, who did my hair and makeup for my head shots.  We have known each other for so long, and she is someone that I always care about and want to see. 

I like the view of the temple on a gorgeous Sunday before church.

I like it when my friends come visit.  (Deb lives here, but Larene and MaKenna, the best.)
 
I like eating treats with my friends and having people stare at us in the window. (Not really)
 
I like the cobblestones in SoHo.
 
I like it when Gary comes to town, and I get to go hang out with him and get cookies at Levain.  I especially like the reaction he gives every time he takes his first bite of one.  Undocumented, but next time I will have my camera ready.
 
I like the GW Bridge.
 
I like running into one of my besties, Jeff, at an audition, and having that audition go so well for both of us that we just have to get frozen yogurt afterward.  Have to.
 
I like living in a city where instead of a parking lot, there are just strollers lining the hallway at church.  And instead of spending money on cars, they invest in really nice strollers.  City living.

Mostly I like it when strangers fall asleep on me on the train.  
 
Definite sarcasm.




















1 comment:

  1. LOL on that last one! Thanks for sharing! I like you. xo

    ReplyDelete