Friday, July 24, 2015

June Is Busting Out All Over!

June was not super exciting.  It was warm, or it was warm and rainy.  A lot of rain, actually.  The summertime in NYC is quite wet, to be honest.  It's not that fun sometimes, but that means we have a gorgeous city to live in, and Central Park looks like this: 


I will never get tired of the amazing green with the skyline in the background.  Never. 



#nycloveaffair.  No really. 

A long overdue girls night happened, sleepover style, and it was even better because Carolyn was in town.  We added a new member; her name is Ashley, and she's great.  It was so good to be with my girls.  I don't see them as much as I would like to these days.  It seems like we've gotten busy and our lives are not as closely intertwined as they used to be.  But it is still so great to get together. Food and gut laughter till way too late for any of us, as per usual. And it was the best.


Buying the necessary food for the evening.  As you should for any decent girls night.


This was taken about...3am?  It's fine.

I just love St. Patrick's Cathedral.  And the Chrysler Building.  Two of my favorites in the city.  I know I've posted pictures of both before, but here they are again.  



Sometimes I babysit this little boy named Griffin.  And he's an absolute doll.  We went to breakfast at a diner I like and he just charmed the pants off of all the waiters in there.


See, here is something that I love and am fascinated by in NYC.  The clearly old buildings still standing in the midst of more recent development.  Like this random building cropping up in the middle of a restaurant downstairs, Sleepy's, and Chase Bank. So interesting, and it never gets old. 


Some days you have a crepe that is being coveted by two of your hungry friends.   


And some days Gary comes to town and I get to play with him!  It's the best. 


And then, some days you just need ice cream from an ice cream truck. 


It happened.  June happened.  And it was good. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for catching up on your blog!!! Meanwhile, it's not happening yet over here. Soon. But not yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete