Thursday, August 13, 2015

End of June Update, Lunch Break Wanderings, and Who Knew Katharine Hepburn Had a Garden?

At the end of June, I went to Shakespeare in the Park's production of The Tempest with some friends.  It is amazing to me that I can go see a professional, amazing production for FREE in Central Park in the summertime.  Well done, Public Theatre.  Well done. 


The summer wouldn't be summer without another Central Park #holycrapimrunning pic.  I just love this place. 


I usually go for walks when I take my lunch breaks.  First of all, I've decided the Chrysler Building is my favorite in the city.  It's iconic to me.  Also, who knew I worked so close to the UN?  I didn't until recently. 




One of my best discoveries was a tiny garden dedicated to Katharine Hepburn.  She was apparently an avid gardener and conservationist.  It was very charming, and I loved the quotes on the stones on the walkway.  They are hard to see, hence, the gigantic size of the pictures.  I need to share the love.  You're welcome. (Please forgive my creepy shadow).






New York City. You never know what you'll find around the corner, do you?  

1 comment: