Sunday, November 3, 2013

Customary Blog Post About How Much I Love Fall Leaves...

Morningside Park
 The last couple of weeks I have really tried to take advantage of the beautiful weather and the changing leaves before they are all gone, and it is cold enough that I just want to hibernate with all the animals.  Well, not with the animals, that would be weird.  But at the same time as the animals. Anyway... here are my pictures that I have to show for it.  I love this time of year so much, and am so lucky to live in New York City where it is so beautiful!

Just on my way to the subway, you know.

Bow Bridge in Central Park

Central Park (with filter)

Central Park



Central Park

Central Park

Central Park
Central Park.  I do love old fashioned lamp posts.

Central Park with my dear friend Jeff!

A little tree hugging on a fall afternoon never hurt anyone.

So...I started running.  Weird.  And this was what I found one morning.  Central Park
Central Park

Central Park

Lastly, the ones below all happened at Morningside Park.  Again, a running morning.  And by run, I mean a slow pace, with walking interspersed (for the back, you know) and periodic picture breaks.  Don't count on my busting out any marathons any time soon.


 

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular! Just got back from a hike by the lake enjoying the fall leaves here and, while it is beautiful here too, you win for sure. xo

    ReplyDelete