Sunday, November 10, 2013

Some Of My Favorite (Fall) Things


Besides leaves, of course.

I always have to have a fall seasonal candle.  Always. 

This was a new discovery for me this year, and I am totally feeling it.  I love herbal tea, especially in winter, and this Harvest Blend from Trader Joe's it definitely making me happy.  (Do you think I could get some money for my awesome endorsement?  No?  Darn.)

And of course, a pumpkin spice cookie from my fave treat place, Schmakery's.  This place has made multiple appearances on my blog, and I am sure will make many more. 






3 comments:

  1. A fall harvest to delight all the senses for sure!!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do we get to decorate for Christmas while I am there?? I can't wait!

      Delete
  2. I think we should most definitely do that!!!

    ReplyDelete