Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm Terrible At Selfies. And That's Fine.

Apparently there is a technique to taking selfies.  I had heard the tip about taking them from above you, but that's it.  I was told the other night that holding your body at an angle and/or bending the front leg a little bit (who knows why) are also secrets to a better selfie.  So I decided to practice.













How am I doing?

This is my friend Melanie, providing a stunning example of one of the worst selfie crimes ever.  Kissy Face Selfies.  I can say this because I know she did this in jest.  Not OK.
 

And my friend Jon, who is actually the Selfie King, showing us that it is permissable, and preferred, in my opinion, to occasionally let yourself NOT look good on camera.  He sent me this to prove he could do it. :-)

And yes, this all happened outside the temple.  Why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment