Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#debrann2014

Every great couple needs a paparazzi name.  Deb and Brendan became DeBrann, and that was it.



My girls. Carolyn, Abby, Deb, and Mel.
They got married on July 12th in the Mt. Timpanogas temple, and it could not have been more perfect.

My faves!
I'm so glad I got to be there, and I saw so many people that I love that day!

When we all got back to NYC, there was another party for Brendan's side of the family in New Jersey.  And it was a PARTY.  Dancing, food, open bar, open candy bar...playing to the indulgences and vices to Mormons and non-Mormons alike.  Something for everyone.  I never thought I would say this, but New Jersey knows how to party!

An occasional awkward moment here and there, like when the DJ called for a couples only dance....all the single ladies stayed seated.  :-)

But don't worry, Mel, Abby and I found our thrones in the hallway, so all was well.  Because sometimes you have to pretend you are royalty.  Melanie has a really good "better than you" face.  Can you tell?

But seriously though, I am so happy for my friends.  Deb and Brendan are such a fantastic couple, two of my favorite people, and I'm glad I got to be there for it all!


#debrann2014 was a success!

(Cheesy post ending here).












1 comment: