Thursday, August 28, 2014

Beaching It

Beach day.  A little last minute, and so worth it.  Perfect weather, and an awesome day.  I'm telling you, having my Saturdays free now that I'm not doing merchandise is the best!

Dallin is really into building elaborate sand castles, so of course he has all of his instruments.

Every girl needs a gorgeous man to hang out at the beach with.  Enter Wagens. I mean, seriously. 




The ladies: me, Alisa, Amber, and Rachel.  Solving the world's problems by the seashore.  Really though, there was some serious, substantial conversation happening.  Loved it.
Unfortunately, Dallin's re-creation of Rodin's Thinker didn't pan out.  (Not a joke.  This man is an artist.) So he consoled himself by fulfilling a dare.  I think he is quite talented....




Pete joined us at the end of the day, but was an asset anyway!

A great end to a Saturday with a birthday party for Ty.  And the best cake ever.



1 comment:

  1. So wishing we had a beach close by! Looks like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete