Friday, October 17, 2014

Chocolate Loves Unconditionally, And Other Deep Thoughts


Not many deep thoughts, really.  But chocolate does love unconditionally. 





Pictures from Central Park on a couple of different runs.  I mean, really.  This is one of the best parts of New York. #nycloveaffair 





I took this picture late at night on 8th Avenue on the actual day of my New Yorkiversary, September 10th. (Post about official party to come later).  It's been a crazy, wonderful, hard two years.  And I wouldn't trade it.  And I'm ready for more....???




Sometimes you go to a huge street festival in Little Italy downtown and drink an overpriced lemonade that doesn't taste good without the alcohol, presumably.  But you are drinking it out of a pineapple, so you do it anyway.

 

And then you dance by yourself in front of a radio station's booth. 



You're welcome for that. 

1 comment:

  1. OK, this just totally made my day. I need to show my boys this post! xo

    ReplyDelete