Monday, November 17, 2014

Odds and Ends of October

October, among other things, meant:

Spontaneous Girls Nights. Cheetah Pants Not Included.

Sharon, Caroline, Tamara, Cheetah Pants, me, Tara, Sara

Beautiful days and great shots on the iPhone. #nycloveaffair



Quality time with friends.

Seth

Brook, Melanie, Alejandro

Bonus: Introducing Schmackery to Anna, my Vegas friend visiting.  Yes.


LEAVES IN CENTRAL PARK.

I didn't realize how much I liked this shot till I posted it here.  Good job, me.








A visit to the Islamic Cultural Center, the largest mosque on the east coast. And a chat with the Imam.




Stake Conference, a bi-annual church meeting for the LDS Church where we hear from some of our local leaders.  From my place in the choir seats, I snuck this paparazzi shot of those church leaders giving some brotherly love after a great meeting.  I loved it.


Two of my nephews, Sammy and Caleb, getting baptized.


A sneak peek at Eva's Little Red Riding Hood costume.  I CAN'T with the cuteness.


A fire escape and street view in Harlem on a beautiful Saturday morning.




LUCY.  I love this child.  


A good month, I'd say.  And more to come in following posts of Fall hi-jinks.  Stay tuned. :-)

1 comment: