Friday, December 19, 2014

Origami On A Christmas Tree? Why, Yes!

My friend Dallin came up with this idea to decorate a Christmas tree with origami. So we all jumped on board, because any excuse for a party is a good excuse.  Especially at Christmas, with a real tree!

The first one was at Rachel and Emily's place.  This is Dallin diligently trying to teach Brook how to make something cool, and I don't think she is having it.


Ty, with his mustache and Christmas sweater, is totally winning in the spirit department.


Here was my one attempt for the night, a lily, apparently.


After some failed picture attempts, I decided my face wasn't fit for public consumption that night, so Ty obligingly helped me out with that.  He is a photographer, after all.


Dallin with the almost-finished product.


We had such a great time, we did it the next weekend at Amber's place!


Who knew origami could be so Christmas-y?

1 comment:

  1. What a super cool idea! And PS, did you know that Caden's gift to Gavin last year was an origami elephant that took him about 4 hours to make? I'm just sayin'. We've got it going on over here too. xo

    ReplyDelete