Sunday, November 18, 2012

Catching Up Still: This Girl.

So on my way to New York on September 10th, I had a five hour layover in Charlotte.  Dave and Becca live there, and it happened to be Ainsley's 4th birthday, so Dave came and picked me up from the airport and I surprised the birthday girl and spent a nice morning with their family.  OK so, for part of it I was dozing on the couch since I had just gotten off of a red-eye, but...whatever.  It was great.

Total, utter, sleep deprivation.  But I sure love these kids.  And their parents.

Little Lucy.  Every time I hold her she starts crying.  ??
 And this girl, she seriously cracks me up.  I can't handle her.  As we were getting ready to go back to the airport, Ainsley throws on her purse and sunglasses and starts saying "I'm FABULOUS!"  I wanted to die.  She certainly is.




Need I remind you of her fabulous-ness a couple of months before?  My pleasure.

Happy Birthday, Ainsley-girl.  A couple of months late.  Stay classy.

1 comment: