Sunday, November 4, 2012

Catching Up: Summer 2012, Part 2


Another reason my summer was awesome was that I did a show called Crazy For You, at the Hale Center Theater in Orem.  It is the same theater I did The Drowsy Chaperone with, and I loved working there again.  I played Irene Roth, and had so much fun being a crazy British aristocrat.  The cast was one of the most fun I have ever been a part of.  Some of my favorite things about doing the show, by category:

Category 1: My shoes.

 
I had great shoes.  What can I say?  These were only a few of them.





Category 2: My costumes. 






 
 Again, these were only a few of the amazing costumes I had.  Our costumer took good care of me.

















Category 3: NRAM.

That would be the Nicole Riding Acting Method.  It's kind of a big deal.  Enough said.























  Category 4: My people.
Ben Henderson.  He played Lank, my counterpart. I adore him.  A lot.












Debra Weed, one of our Polly's.  We met, and realized we are kind of the same person.  No biggie.  

David Smith, who played Bobby, and my Robert from Drowsy.  I can't even explain this picture.  But there are many more like it, and that pretty much sums up our friendship.
 Emily Bell, another welcome addition to my life, and Chad Little.  One of my absolute favorite people.  Ever.
 The Ensemble ladies.  Mimi, Misha, Melissa, Emily, Katie.  This is only one cast of fabulous.  The conversations we had in the dressing room ranged from the spiritual, political, to not appropriate to put into printed word.  All hysterical.
Courtney Nelson, Deb, and I.  Love these ladies.  Let's just say, we always had a lot to talk about between the three of us.

Category 5: Shenanigans.
 
Yogurtland.  Our favorite place after the show. 









Intermission dance parties in the boys' dressing room.  Dave, Chad, Deb, Taylor, me.
I really had no idea Chase and Ben were posing like this.  That's why this picture makes me laugh so hard.

Pool parties.













Deb's boyfriend.  He's the best.  We all really liked him, until someone dismantled him in a pool party incident.  I will leave it at that.

Debra and Hailey, our two Polly's, creping it up on closing night.
Katie Harmon and me.  Man, she made me laugh. 
The boys on closing night (reference the picture above of the women's ensemble... something is not right here),  and we can't forget the most important part: the dance party.  It was essential to ending our show.
 

Category 6: Linda Hale Dinners (I don't know why all of a sudden I can only type in the center.  It is bugging me).


2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out why sometimes I have all this extra space in my posts. Anyone know how I can fix it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clue about the spaces, but I loved seeing all the pics in this post. SO MUCH FUN! Is this real life? So fun. Love you! C.

    ReplyDelete