Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just a Little Bit O'Fall...

I love the fall.  So much.  Fall in New York is awesome.  So I wanted to share a few gems of some of my adventures...

I love reconnecting with old friends.  Karyn and Wade are two of those.  Laughing our guts out at a diner in the meat packing district was good for my soul.

Saturday brunch at Alice's Tea Cup.  Tea and scones, and a mug of hot chocolate that is bigger than Rachel's face?  Yes please.

Fall leaves.  FALL LEAVES!  And, fall leaves in Central Park!  I am obsessed, but that is another post.

My friend Kevin came into town, so we went into Chinatown in Brooklyn for some really good chinese food.  It was amazing, but I was a little concerned with some of the window shopping.

Don't worry.  Just giving my Crazy For You bag a shout out.
A few weeks ago we walked Highline Park, this awesome public space centered on an old elevated freight line.  It is now a beautiful park on the lower west side.  I was in heaven with the coming together of two totally different settings, urban architecture and peaceful walking paths and vegetatation.  All overlooking the Hudson.  Loved it.  Then we went to lunch at Max Brenner's, a chocolate restaurant that just happens to have really amazing food.  We all got a little excited about this huge chocolate bar.  $300.  No biggie.

A quiet night in with my great friend Jeff.  Just what we needed.
 And..Halloween.  Again, at Jeff's house, we made yummy soup, and friends came over and we just played and ate soup and candy.  My kind of Halloween. 


I kind of played a lot last month.  And I feel really good about it.  Have I told you I love New York in the last 5 minutes?  Oh.  I guess I just did.  In case you were wondering.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. You make me want to move out there permanently.

    Also, I'm a little mad I didn't get any pictures with you when I was out there. I fail.

    ReplyDelete