Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh, and By the Way...

I am home.  After kind of a nightmare travel day (trying to sleep when the large man next to me is snoring on the first leg, sitting on the runway for 90 minutes on the second leg) I am home in beautiful, snow-covered Mapletopia.  And it feels so good!  I forget how good is SMELLS here in the wintertime.  All fresh, crisp, clean, no urine or other various and sundry body odors wafting....like sweat...or vomit...or a combination of the three....just goodness.

This is my Christmas tree.  Coming home to it, I finally feel like it is Christmas.  That, and the 6 different varieties of hot chocolate in my parent's cupboard.  And the two cartons of Dreyers peppermint ice cream in the freezer.  Yes.  Christmastime is here.....

1 comment:

  1. This tree is gorgeous!!! Love it!!!! Glad you're home safe. xo

    ReplyDelete