Sunday, February 10, 2013

Goodbye, Evita. I Am Obsessed With You.

I was supposed to put this up weeks ago, since Evita close on Jan. 26th.  Oh well....
 

Evita, I will miss you.  We have come to know each other well, I think.  I have had awkward/amazing nights in your T-shirts, eaten myself silly in between your shows, made new friends, people-watched to my heart's content, run by myself in terror through the sketchy underground garage where your storage room is, 


and hung out on the steps of the Marriott Marquis more than any freaky fan.

At least I was getting paid for it. 


 Until next time, Evita.  Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. And I could have seen it in Dec! No bitterness. None at all. Better luck next time! At least I could to read about it on your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete