Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me Week!

Last week was my birthday!  I am so lucky to have great friends to celebrate it with.  I kind of celebrated all week, at least in the way I ate....I totally have food hangover today.  It all started with a burger and a shake at Shake Shack late Tuesday night, and hasn't really stopped because, well, it was the weekend.  Just wanted to share a few pics of the Italian restaurant we went to on Wednesday (the actual day), and the party Abby and Deb threw for me Friday night. 

 

Shake Shack.  Mmmm...


Italian with some of my people. 
Rance, Chelsea and me.

Melanie, Stephen and Abby
Jeff and Matt


Deb has found in moving out here that people are obssessed with her hair....so I did a study in her hair: 






Let's be honest, I have hair envy.  I am not ashamed to admit it.  We decided we needed to create a Facebook fan page for Deb's hair.  It will be complete with a cut out of her hair that you can insert your own face into.  Like so:


Stay tuned for that.

And, me and my crazy friends at my birthday party.

 Let's not talk about the poster.  It was not my idea.  Or the (fully clothed) lap dance I got from Seth.  Not my idea either, but really, REALLY funny.  And slightly uncomfortable.  But mostly funny. 

After a Saturday of work, and opening up Pippin,
 
Sunday night found us breaking the fast with eachother, as we have done so many times in the last few months.  I like my friends a lot.  They seriously are the best. 

However, it is time to get back on the wagon.  I have a huge food hangover. 

2 comments:

  1. Loved this, but I cannot see any pics. Are they in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see all your friends, and I'm cracking up with the photos and commentary on Deb's hair! How you eat all this yummy food and stay so skinny is beyond me. How are you related to me???

    ReplyDelete