Tuesday, March 17, 2015

For The Love Of Bacon...


My friend Melanie Donahoo loves bacon.  Loves it.  My other friend Rachel Perkins and I love scones.  Love them.  Long story short, Valentine's Day turned into Bacontine's Day with a big brunch for our friends.  A whole lot of bacon happened, plus scones, eggs, muffins, fruit- you name it.  It was amazing food, and so fun.  Kudos to me on choosing such a fun group to spend my spare time with!

And, I have to say, that Naomi's maple butter was the hit of the morning.  No joke.  I also had to go to 4 different grocery stores before I found the mapleine flavoring, but it was totally worth it.

Happy Bacontine's Day!

Dallin the photobomber.


Rachel, Mel and I, cooking the scones and bacon like champs.

I like these people.  And this apartment.

Ty, Sharon and Brigham, with some scone/maple butter realness.



2 comments:

  1. Wait. Is that your apartment? It's so light and bright! Love it. You really did have a huge bash! So fun!!! Being a vegan, I am not even commenting on the bacon...:-\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was my apartment! Mine is much smaller, but I still have nice natural light, so that is lucky. We were at my friend Rachel's place. It's kind of the party place, as you can see.

      Delete