Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Just A Slice Of Life, You Know...

These didn't warrant a post in and of themselves, but I wanted to throw a few pictures up from the last few winter months because, why not?  Enjoy.





Karaoke night is serious business.  It's also serious business when a friend steals my phone and takes selfies. 



???  I don't even know what to say to this, but I'm glad for the clarification. ???


NYC is a concrete jungle in a lot of ways, but somehow I still love the view.


Speaks for itself, I say.  Found in a Playbill at a Broadway play I saw recently.  PJ's, anyone?  No? OK.


Another shot of the Empire State Building on a beautiful, cold day.


Another play with my girls Mala, her mom, Amber, and Sharon for Sharon's birthday.  And of course Mala brought birthday donuts for intermission.  Winning.



Valentine's Day in Central Park.  If this doesn't make you want to stay inside under a blanket with your Valentine, I don't know what does.  I'll let you know the next time I have one of those...


Sometimes, the struggle is real, folks.  The struggle is real.


St. Patrick's Cathedral!  I love this place, and it has been going under pretty extensive restoration/renovations since I moved here.  But a lot of the scaffolding is finally down from the outside and inside.  So beautiful!  The souvenir medals machine inside?  Not so cute.  I'm sad about materialism encroaching on a church.  What is extra sad is they probably really need the money to keep the operations up.



But really.  This place is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment