Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Untitled Post About How I Have Awesome Friends.


This is Mel, as we head home in the cold after a girls night in at Deb's place.  In the winter, you just do what you gotta do.  Those are definitely onesie pajamas under her coat. 


Joseph Ogden, as we celebrate some kind of pie day. 


Jeff.  My soulmate.  To clarify, WE ARE JUST REALLY GOOD FRIENDS.  And always will be, nothing more.  But I love this man so much.  He left to work on a cruise ship, and this was taken at his farewell party.  I miss him to pieces.  He gets me. 


Sometimes old roommates and friends come to town for a quick visit and I meet them for an essential lunch at Shake Shack.  This was one of those times.  Oh, how I love me some Natalie Monreal!


Going to see some live music with these crazies.  I really need to do this more often.



Matt Bellows and I, auditioning for a toothpaste commercial.  Not really.  We just went to lunch on a freezing day before he moved to LA.  But our teeth look so white!  It must have been the grilled cheese sandwich.


Sometimes David uses a vase for juice.  Because he can, I guess.  That same vase was also definitely used at his birthday party a few days later.  Not for birthday flowers, but for water.  It's cool. 


Sometimes you show up to a party wearing a new shirt you are really excited about, and discover that your friend Alexis is wearing the same shirt. (Thanks, Old Navy! Still one of my faves, 3 months later.  I wear it all the time).  So naturally you take a picture, and naturally you are photo bombed by the precocious Lily Orton.  The cutest.  Plus, I had just gotten my hair cut and colored that day and it looked awesome. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment