Monday, March 9, 2015

The New Year Starts Out Right...

Eva, just shakin' it.
...With a short visit to St. George to see Mike and Sarah before heading back to the NYC.  It was very low key, and just what I needed to end my trip. Since I saw them last, they added a new member- a dog named, wait for it....Fiyero.  I couldn't stop singing "Fiiiyeeeeeeeerrrrrroooooo!"  The whole weekend.  And Mike LOVES him.  I never thought I would see the day.

On Sunday Mike drove me to Vegas to catch my flight, but we stopped at my Aunt Ruth and Uncle Tom's for dinner with them and Emily and her family.  THEN.  I saw my Vegas girls, who I miss so much, for literally an hour as they picked me up and actually drove me to the airport.  It has been way too long, and it was so good to be reminded of these relationships I built with these crazy, amazing women when I lived there.  

Finally I got home, and Sharon welcomed me back with my first official cronut.  A hybrid of donut and a croissant.  That's friendship.

It was a great trip.  Bring on 2015.


Mike, being a VERY good sport.

James showing me his new bike.

The proof.

This guy.  Seriously.

And these crazies.
Not bad for a desert sunset.

Oh, how I miss them!  Shalisse, Tate, Rochelle, and Erin (behind the camera)

                              

1 comment:

  1. Love it! OK, and even I have to admit that is a cute dog Mike has!

    ReplyDelete